Saturday, November 13, 2010

Blast From the Past

Remember these?  Yep, good ol' leg warmers from the '80's.  I'm sure I didn't look this hot in mine.  If any of you five readers out there have pictures of me in a pair, please feel free to send all originals straight to the shredder!

So, after Shelby started crawling a little, someone told me about Baby Legs, basically leg warmers for babies.BabyLegs Leg Warmers, Sweet Heart

I quickly shelled out my $12 and ordered some.   As a bonus with her crawling around in them, my floors got dusted.

Jump ahead a few years, and I came across this awesome tutorial on how to make your own baby legs using a pair of women's knee high socks.  Low and behold, Target had them on sale for $1.  I managed to whip out TWELVE pair in one day.  If you do the math, I made TWELVE pair for the price of one.  And, I had fun doing it.  Here's Haley modeling hers today, while climbing as high as possible in a bounce house.



2 comments:

trish said...

At first glance, I thought, OMG...that's YOU?! Oh, wait, no, that's Jane Fonda. LOL!! Too funny...we are a big fan of baby legs too..my big girls like to take their sisters baby legs and wear them on their arms...

القمر السعودى said...

شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالدمام
شركة نقل عفش بجدة
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخرج